Saturday, November 26, 2005

My birthday and Thanksgiving

C took me out to dinner for my birthday so we actually got to spend a couple hours alone, a rare treat these days. C gave me the new Madonna album "Confessions on The Dance Floor" It goes back to her old 80's dance roots, except as C says "now she can sing". I enjoyed the album, especially "Hung Up". C also gave me some amber.

Thanksgiving was somewhat stressful. No family drama or anything. Though we did have an expected visitor who stayed on Friday for 4 hours. We could only stay one night, so that cut down our family time a lot. It's very difficult and stressful to sleep with Little T. His pump is very loud. He wakes up easily, so he woke up when we came to bed. Special K sleeps with us and gropes us in bed. So nobody slept well.

First Non-fiction Manuscript

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
26,146 / 80,000 (32.7%)

No comments: