Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Little T's growth is delayed but he's walking

Little T's bone age said he was between 1 year 3 months and 1 year 6 months. Chronologically he's 2 years and 1/2 month. This means his growth is indeed delayed. In the strange world of Little T land, it's a good thing, because it means he won't be a shrimp and explains why it took him so long to walk.

We're going to see an endocrinologist on Monday.

On the bright side he started walking on Saturday. He can walk household distances. On his first day he could already turn, pivot and squat.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I have a cold and bad allergies. Everyone had health problems in September including my cats. Even my daughter got sick. I needed a bit more support than this blog currently provides.

Now as least my daughter got over her flu. My husband C is slowly recovering from his pneumonia. My cat Mori seems to have recovered from his respiratory infection. My cat Sephi has lost weight, and may have hyperthyroidism, but tests showed that she was on the high side of normal. So I'm going to wait a couple months. If she's still losing weight, we'll test her thyroid again. If it's still the same, we'll look for cancer.

No comments: