Thursday, December 08, 2005

Four things meme

From Techne23 and luvmoose

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
-Enginering Manager
-Editor of Technical manuals
-Receptionist
-Salad maker at a fast food restaurant

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
-Labryinth
-Casablanca
-Sense and Sensibility
-Any documentary produced by David Attenborough

FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
-Bangkok
-London
-Philadelphia
-Oakland

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
-The Daily Show
-The Sopranos
-Family Plots

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
-Burma(Myanmar)
-Turkey
-Peru
-Italy because doesn't everyone want to go?


FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY: (this is via RSS)
-blogspot.com
-livejournal.com
-neilgaiman.com
-bbc.co.uk

FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: (revised after Sariuh reminded me about Chez Panisse and I realised the closing down curse tends to be from my parents)
Chez Panisse
this Japanese place in SF whose name I forget. Argh.
Le Trianon (closed down but my parents also liked it)
Paul K (maybe not all time favourite, but at least a favourite restauraunt I go to now)

FOUR OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOODS:
-tea
-chocolate
-cheese
-sushi

FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED
-Davis Senior High
-Saint Paul Girl's School
-Bryn Mawr College
-Haas Business School, UC Berkeley

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
-with two healthy kids
-on my first book tour
-seeing Renee Fleming at the opera
-Rome

No comments: