Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mother and child love captured

By serendipity, using this new bloglines tool, I stumbled upon Love Thursday asking folks to post a photograph of love. What a lovely idea!

Sometimes folks ask me "How do you do it?" One answer is that when he was born, I gazed into his eyes murky with pain and I saw love. I never expected that. I also fell totally in love with my daughter when she was born, but she wasn't hooked up to wire and monitors fighting for her life. Every day when I look at my son, I see love. Nurses, strangers and friends have described him as "engaging." I say he loves people, he loves life.


Love between me and Little T

My friend and photo genius, Morrisa captured this moment.


Technorati Tag: Love Thursday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely picture!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and making my day.