Sunday, September 04, 2005

Coffee morning

I'm normally a tea drinker, but I've already drank 1 and a bit of coffee today. I need it. I'm incredibly tired, but I did get some sun as I went with the bride and the other bridesmaids to choose flowers. I sat on a bench and gazed at the hills. I drank coffee and I chatted. I wandered through a corn maze that smelled delicious and ambled along a chamomile labyrinth that was surprisingly relaxing. I'm ready to read an invocation for my brother's wedding later this afternoon.

Special K was literally jumping up and down on the sofa cushions at midnight while I was falling asleep on the sofa at Misha's after rehearsal party. Of course there's a reception and then there's an after reception party too. Off for a walk on the beach then a nap if the kids let me.

No comments: