Friday, August 19, 2005

It's all about me and LJ

There's a LJ meme going around where you answer random questions about another LJ users, so plantgirl did an entire section about me. It made me laugh out loud. I hope it at least amuses you.

Therefore I did my own one. Some of the answers had people already in another question, so I randomly picked someone else who reads my blog.

1. Go here.
2. Pass it on.

1.~How did you meet Jenny? On the floor of Liz's apt with Special K.
2.~What would you do if you had never met evilhat? I'd have never gone to Excite@Home.
3.~What do you honestly think of Sarah? She's really sweet and a lot more social than she thinks she is.
4.~Would or did jk_fabiani and kynn go out? Not unless John is bi.
5.~Have you ever liked lordjulius? Yes, as a friend.
6.~Would Dee and gconnor make a good couple? Yes, if they weren't already monagmously married to other people.
7.~Describe solomita in 3 words: New Yorker, gregarious, friendly
8.~What do you think of when you see kynn? Politics
9.~Would lordjulius and tavella make a good couple? Sure, why not?
10.~Who do you think Jed would be great with from this list? I already did that one.
11.~When was the last time you talked to freyafire? I talk to myself all the time.
12~Is plantgirl single? Yes and available. Check her out! ;)
13.~How did you meet Mary Anne? Through my exboyfriend Cliff. They were roommates.
14.~Is ivpiter the sexiest person alive? No, that would be my husband.

1 comment:

Thida said...

Oh how embarrassing, I'd forgotten about that. I can't tell you if it's sleep deprivation now or back then. I should have known I met you while you were parking-trolling! :) Was I your first?